Panther Holdings Limited (“Panther”) is a consulting company
specialized in the transport/logistics/supply chain management industry.
Panther was activated in 2003 in order to provide a more
agile and practical way for the financial services industry, logistics service
providers, and consumers of supply chain management services (shippers,
importers, exporters, traders, industry) to obtain consulting support in
precisely defined situations where a focused and more realistic approach could
be beneficial to a project or business.
Panther’s mission is :
· To always provide the best possible logistics and supply chain management
insights to our clients based on the experience and knowledge of our personnel.
· To be the preferred logistics and supply chain industry mergers & acquisition
("M&A") consulting partner providing practical and agile solutions which are
flexible in nature and can be deployed in a realistic manner.
· To assist companies in their post-merger/post-acquisition integration
("PMI"/"PAI") efforts and ensure that the opportunities and synergies projected
at the time of the mergers or acquisitions are indeed realized and implemented.
· To assist both consumers of logistics services and supply chain
management/logistics service provider companies with strategy consulting
solutions and business consulting solutions in order to enhance their market
positions, increase profits, and create better and more efficient global supply
· To assist consolidation in the logistics and supply chain arena through
practical and flexible consulting solutions creating joint-ventures (JV¹s),
partnerships, and alliances between relevant industry players with needs to
expand their scope.